For recently qualified or low airtime pilots, there’s nothing like a week dedicated to flying to consolidate your skills and boost your confidence.
- 10th to 17th June 2017
- 25th July to 1st August 2017
- 23rd to the 30th September 2017
- 21st to 28th of April 2018
We take new pilots to Annecy and Laragne in the French Alps. With big take-offs and landings, friendly conditions and lots of high flights, this gives you plenty of time in the air so you can relax, look around and actually get used to flying!
The week will help you understand how to stay up better, how the wind and weather affect your flying and more about flying safely in different conditions. As well as getting you thermalling and getting loads of airtime, this is the perfect introduction to mountain flying.
- Airport transfers
- Bed & breakfast accommodation (based on 2 sharing)
- Transport to take-off, retrieves and evening meals
- Guiding and coaching from our team
- Qualified Club Pilot level or above
- Your own glider, harness, helmet and reserve
- The desire to learn and fly lots!