Gin Boomerang 11
The Gin Boomerang 11 combines many incremental improvements made over 2 seasons of development to deliver one huge benefit: more performance.
Aimed at pilots at the highest levels of international competition, the Boomerang 11 features an increased aspect ratio, a new profile and arc, an increased number of cells and a decreased line drag. This has resulted in improvements all round, most notably in climb rate and glide performance at all speeds. It’s this performance that helped Aaron Durogati to his second World Cup Superfinal victory and saw 4 out of our 7 pilots in the top 10 overall.
Besides the performance boost, the Boomerang 11 also has improved searching behaviour and stability. Despite the higher aspect ratio, our internal tests in Mexico’s strongest conditions revealed that the wing was stable and well-behaved in challenging flight conditions. Overall, the wing is a touch easier to fly than the Boomerang 10, although naturally it is still a competition glider intended only for world class pilots.
If you are a highly experienced competition pilot and feel this wing is suitable for you, please get in touch.
- – Airfoil with Equalized Pressure Technology (EPT) for stability and performance
- – Optimized mix of 3, 4 and 5-cell blocks
- – Optimized internal construction and line attachment points to maintain even sail tension
- – 109 cells
- – Unsheathed aramid lines
- – Mini-ribs on the trailing edge improve handling and performance
- Upper surface: Dominico 30D 41g / Porcher Sport Skytex 32g
- Lower surface: Porcher Sport Skytex 27g
- Ribs: Porcher Sport Skytex 40g/32g
- Upper: Edelrid 8000
- Mid: Edelrid 8000
- Lower: Edelrid 8000
|CERTIFIED WEIGHT IN FLIGHT||75-90kg||85-100kg||95-112kg||110-125kg|