The Gin Gingo 3 is a brilliant all round paragliding harness, suitable for beginner and advanced level pilots. The Gin Gingo 3 have been designed for leisure, sport and cross country pilots who prefer the handling of a seat board and the safety features of a 17cm foam back protector.
Gin Gingo 3 Key info:
- Triplex plastic molded seat plate
- Elastic speed bar keeper
- 17cm GinSoft back protection
- Under set reserve container
- Internal under seat reserve container with handle mounted on the right hand side
- 4.2kg for the medium size
- 3 click buckles with T-lock safety system
- 2 side pockets + 1 big back pocket with radio and camel back holder
- Attachment points to add an optional foot stirrup
- Optional light carbon seat plate (save up to 400g) – does not come as standard
|Gin Gingo 3|
|Harness weight kg|
The height information in the table is for reference only. Come to the Fly Sussex shop in Sussex and have a go in the Gin Gingo 3!
Gin Gingo 3 Manual
The Gingo 3 harness is designed to provide confidence and comfort in the air so that you can have the most fun possible whilst staying safe. The Gin Gingo 3 strikes an ideal balance between transmission and damping of glider movement and this can also be further tuned to your taste via the adjustable cross-braced chest strap. In turns, feedback is well co-ordinated and the handling is precise. Due to these excellent characteristics, the Gingo 3 is the go-to harness of the GIN R&D team.
Safe, simple and light
The Gin Gingo 3 features numerous improvements compared to the Gingo 2. A re-shaped under-seat rescue container allows easier rescue extraction. In addition, the shoulder suspension points for the rescue have been re-designed for a more optimal landing position in case of a rescue deployment. Harness adjustments are simple to make both on the ground and in the air. The Gingo 3 is 2kg lighter and more compact than its predecessor—it’s both light to carry and easy to pack. High quality materials are used throughout, ensuring a long product life.
Clean and aerodynamic
3D shaping, simulation and testing have produced the most aerodynamic harness possible. The harness has a neat, clean profile that both looks good and performs well.