Gin Yeti Convertible 2
The Yeti Convertible 2 is a lightweight reversible harness with split legs. It is ideal for hike ‘n fly, para-alpinism, travel, and soaring. The harness features new advancements in lightweight materials combined with a geometry carefully optimized for maximum comfort and usability.
Extra comfort on the ground and in the air
The Yeti Convertible 2 features a redesigned rucksack, which offers an improved load distribution — around 30/70 between shoulders and waist. Comfort features have also been added to the harness, yet the weight remains a compact 1.4kg.
The new, optional, airbag has been designed with an integrated rescue compartment that can be used with all GIN lightweight rescues. The front air intake improves inflation and the internal structure of the airbag helps to reduce impact forces and maximise efficiency. The new titanium wire structure improves pre-inflation and is resistant to bending or retaining improper shape, making packing easier and flying safer.
Part of the Yeti lightweight system
The Yeti Convertible 2 is part of a versatile system that covers all your lightweight needs. For greater protection, simply add the optional airbag with rescue compartment. Finally, add a Yeti paraglider and you’re good to go!
– split legs geometry
– lateral strap adjustment
– pulley for speed system
– shoulder attachment points and tunnel for optional rescue bridle
– adjustable volume of back pocket
– lateral straps to adjust seat angle
– manual buckles on chest and leg straps
– pulleys for speed bar routing
– rescue attachment points on shoulder straps for easy setup in front position
– 12mm kevlar / 25mm dyneema webbing
– certified EN 1651
– optional airbag
– mesh side pocket
– ergonomic back support
– mesh material on shoulder straps and hip belt for breathability
– external side compression straps
– attachments for walking poles, snowshoes, crampons, ice axe etc.
– external helmet holder
– chest strap
55L (including cap)