The Gin Yeti convertible is an ultralight reversible harness/rucksack with split legs that provides maximum comfort while either hiking or flying.
The Gin Yeti convertible is ideal for hike ‘n fly, travel and leisure flying, soaring, speedflying or simply to keep a small package in your car for whenever you get the opportunity to steal a quick flight!
The Yeti is part of a versatile system that covers all your lightweight needs. For greater protection, simply add the optional airbag and Yeti rescue with front container. Finally, add a Yeti paraglider and you’re good to go!
This latest version of the Yeti convertible retains the successful characteristics of its predecessor, but features upgraded materials and an improved rucksack and detailing.
Gin Yeti Convertible Features:
– Split legs geometry
– lateral strap adjustment
– pulley for speed system
– shoulder attachment points and tunnel for optional rescue bridle
– adjustable volume of back pocket
– lateral straps to adjust seat angle
– manual buckles on chest and leg straps
– pulleys for speed bar routing
– rescue attachment points on shoulder straps for easy setup in front position
– 12mm kevlar / 25mm dyneema webbing
– certified EN 1651
– mesh side pocket
– ergonomic back support
– mesh material on shoulder straps and hip belt for breathability
– external side compression straps
– attachments for walking poles, snowshoes, crampons, ice axe etc.
– external helmet holder
– chest strap
Gin Yeti Convertible Weight: