The Rab Latok Alpine Jacket is true mountain waterproof, offering complete protection from the elements in a breathable and durable eVent® 3 layer fabric.
Packed with technical features, the Rab Latok Alpine Jacket is designed with a clean face fabric to help shed snow and rain, and includes innovative YKK® AquaGuard® Escape Artist™ pit zips for increased breathability when climbing or skinning uphill. Climbing specific features include a helmet compatible hood with wired peak, YKK® zips throughout and anti-snag Velcro adjustable cuffs.
The Rab Latok Alpine Jacket has been a staple in the Rab® waterproof range for many years now, and this current variation is the most advanced and technically featured yet, offering the ultimate protective package to climbers and mountaineers alike.
Rab Latok Alpine Jacket Specifications:
- Weight: 517g/18oz (Size Large)
- eVent® 3L fabric
- Helmet compatible hood, wired peak and tricot lined collar with roll down anti-snag velcro tab
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® front zip with dual internal storm flap system
- 2 YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® zipped A-line chest pockets with drainage
- 1 YKK® zipped internal bonded pocket
- Full venting YKK® AquaGuard® Escape Artist™ pit zips
- Anti-snag velcro adjustable cuffs
- Waist and hem drawcord
- Reflective trim
- Fit: Regular
- Centre back length (size L): 77cm/30inch