The Lazer Element+ is the next generation helmet from Lazer. They’ve taken their popular Element helmet and added more padding, detachable ear pads and a choice of three colours and five sizes.
All Lazer helmets meet and exceed the most severe safety standards, in particular the CEN 966 standard for aerial sports (shock absorption, penetration resistance etc).
Element+ helmet details:
- Open faced helmet for free flight.
- Technopolymer Injected Shell.
- Polycarbonate Reinforceing Inserts.
- Multi-density expanded polystyrene liner.
- Removable, washable, sized liner.
- Removable ear pads.
- Three colour options.
- Easily adjustable with the Rollsys
- Matt black.
- Matt orange.
- Matt Green
Available in five sizes
- XS-M (54-58cm)
- L-XL (59-61cm)
The Research and Development and Quality Control departments at Lazer have adopted internal standards which far exceed the most demanding international certification.
Every year thousands of helmets are destroyed to guarantee the safety, quality and comfort of every Lazer helmet sold on the market.