The CAA’s standard paper charts are now available as a digital map for displaying on any Windows PC.
Airmap Memory-Map CAA 1:250,000 Digital Chart
These Memory-Map CAA digital charts each contain additional Flight Planning software so in addition to simply viewing on a PC or tablet you can now set up flight plans and use these charts in flight as a moving map GPS.
Each disc contains the entire chart with the same editions as per the paper version.
When a new CAA paper edition is released it is usually 1-2 weeks until the digital version becomes available.
Use real colour maps on a PC, Pocket PC or Smartphone to help you find your way. Simply click on the map to plan your route and see leg distance, compass bearing, journey length and estimated trip time. You can even visualise your routes in a continuous 3D landscape.
Create and print full colour personalised route maps at a scale of your choice. Add detailed notes to your maps and print your own route card. Long routes can be printed over several pages with automatic paging.
PLOT POSITION – Connect to a Garmin GPS, Laptop, Pocket PC or Smartphone for an off-road SatNav system. See your position real time on a moving map display.
Airmap Memory Map Flight Planning Software
- 3D-World – visualise routes in continuous 3D landscape
- Create and save 3D Fly-through movies of routes and tracks
- Multi-page maps – print maps at any scale with automatic paging
- Multimedia Route Card add notes, photos and hill profiles
- Route and track formats choose styles and sizes
- Performance Review Profiles view speed, altitude and heart rate against GPS tracklog*
- Unrivalled GPS support
- Overlay Manager easy to use route, track and waypoint organiser
- DigitalGPS – data displays for position, altitude, waypoint alarms, bearing, distance, VMG & ETA, destination ETA & distance, route cross track error