Nova Prion 4
The new Nova Prion 4 is a great EN-A wing, ready to take you on your first ever solo flights, with a lot of passive safety, easy launch and landing with an uncomplicated set-up. The performance of the glider is still very high making it a fun and safe option to take on your first adventures as a paragliding pilot, whether that is ridge soaring the grassy slopes in the UK or taking it abroad to fly in more thermic and mountainous terrain.
The Nova Prion 4 comes in 4 sizes and 4 colours
Today we would like to present the PRION 4. It is a “modern” EN/LTF A wing. This means that it makes learning to fly as easy as possible and it offers the highest level of passive safety -ˇ but it is far more than just a training wing.
- The simplest launch and landing characteristics
- High degree of roll dampening
- Handling: it is really fun to fly even after finishing school
- Performance: astonishingly high
- Wide weight-ˇrange (good for paragliding schools)
- Look: curvature and new colour selection
- Low weight: approx. 500 g less than the PRION 3
- Durable: for many hours of instructional use
- Uncomplicated pre-flight preparation: few, sheathed lines
- Avoiding errors: colour-ˇcoded for left and right, marked with back and front, risers completely labelled, adjustable brake handles with double right-ˇleft identification
Changes from the previous model:
- New, double-ˇcoated cloth used in the majority of the upper and lower sails (Dominico 20d), which achieved great results during internal tests
- Diagonal Tape Ribs (the wing’s improved form stability increases performance – same as the PHANTOM and SECTOR)
- Optimised ballooning
- New, uniform curvature
- Centre markings
The PRION 3 already flew very well (EN A world record flight -ˇ 209 km FAI triangle). Thanks to the optimised ballooning, the Diagonal Tape Ribs and the new curvature, the PRION 4 glides and climbs even better.