The Ozone Oxygen 2 is a sleek, safe and comfortable paragliding harness that is easy to use and great for beginner paraglider pilots. The focus of the Oxygen 2 is sensitivity and comfort with no compromise on safety. The Ozone Oxygen 2 is constructed with carefully chosen materials of the highest quality to ensure a long life span and durability.
The latest version of the Ozone Oxygen 2 harness features an improved extended seatboard in all sizes for an easier transition to seated position, and better in-flight comfort. Ozone Gliders updated the Oxygen 2 colour scheme (blue and black) and design as of 2013.
OZONE OXYGEN 2 FEATURES:
- A sliding seat board allows for an easy transition from standing to seated positions, making the most important parts of the flight (take off and landing) easier, safer and less stressful.
- Confidence and comfort in the air are crucial elements of safety and pleasure – The Ozone Oxygen 2 transmits glider movement to the pilot as coordinated feedback, allowing you to feel the air around you without overloading you with too much information. The feedback can be adjusted to your taste by adjusting the semi-crossbraced chest strap.
- In the turn, the Oxygen 2 is well balanced with progressive weight-shift that enables you to place the glider’s bank and keep it exactly where you want it in the turn.
- The Ozone Oxygen 2 is a versatile harness, suitable for a wide range of pilots and uses. It is an ideal harness for students and new pilots due to its light weight and easy in/out.
- Experienced pilots will love the coordinated feel of the Oxygen 2 in active air, and the progressive weight shift makes the handling of your wing even sweeter – locking into the core of a thermal has never been easier.
- The Oxygen 2 performs equally well for Soaring, Acro and XC flights.
- The Oxygen 2 is now the harness of choice for the Ozone Test and Design Team.
- Lightweight and compact, easy to fit in a standard size glider bag with any wing.
- Sliding seat board
- ‘Safe T’ system
- Integral clover leaf rear reserve container (for left or right handed pilots)
- 17cm Mouse bag
- Side pockets
OZONE OXYGEN 2 SPECIFICATIONS:
- EN Certified
- Weights for the M size :
- Harness M Naked Weight: 2.560kg
- Mousse Bag 17cm: 1.055kg
- Seat Plate: 0.686kg
- Harness + Back Protection, Seat plate, Carabiners, Reserve Handle: 4.580kg
- MAXIMUM LOAD 120kg
|up to 175 cm||170-185 cm||180 cm +|
Harness – 600 Denier Polyester Oxford cloth.
Buckles – SupAir frame buckles, AustriaAlpin quick release.
Webbing – Gurth and Wolf 20mm Polyamide, breaking strength 1700 kg.