The Woody Valley Wani is a lightweight reversible paragliding harness with self-inflating airbag designed to pair maximum lightweight construction with top passive safety. Wanì balances manoeuvrability and stability and has inherited the geometry of the Haska belt system, Woody Valley’s extremely successful harness!
The Woody Valley Wani has changed the concept of reversibility, differentiating the backpack part from the harness. This new system considerably improves the functionality of the two parts, as they are designed exactly for their individual task without compromising operation or appearance.
|Weight*||Size L: 4,2 kg|
|Certification||LTF with either T-LOCK or GET-UP|
|Protection||Airbag with new patented self-inflating system|
|Principal materials||Nylon, Lycra, karabiners Camp-Para, buckles Camp|
|Karabiner-seat distance||43 cm||45 cm||47 cm|
|Width rear of seat plate||33 cm||35 cm||37 cm|
|Width front of seat plate||30 cm||32 cm||34 cm|
|Depth of seat plate||34 cm||36,5 cm||39 cm|
*total weight of size L, including reserve parachute handles, karabiners and protection.
The Woody Valley Wani Features:
- equipped with multiple easy access, spacious pockets
- created for camel-bag use
- ergonomic shoulder straps
- padded back designed for best ventilation
- simple and effective adjustments
- self-inflating airbag
- under seat parachute container with adjustable volume
- safety loop created for camel-bag use
- equipped with left pocket radio holder