The Woody Valley X-Rated 7 is a top of the range racing harness. Top paragliding competition pilots will benefit from a wide range of innovative technologies for easy handling, aerodynamics and comfort.
Fully redesigned, the Woody Valley X-Rated 7 has overcome today’s limits, making possible what until now has been impossible.
Woody Valley X-Rated 7 Features:
- Equipped with a consolidated forget-proof “Mini T-Lock” leg strap system.
- Two emergency parachute containers under the seat, fully redesigned for optimum aerodynamics and quick opening.
- “Anti-G” braking parachute pocket built into the back and with barycentric constraint karabiner.
- Housing for Safety Knife1 built into the side pocket (Safety Knife sold separately).
- Harness sensitivity can be adjusted for better piloting in all situations thanks to this modern adjustable stabilisation system.
- Highly refined, aerodynamic inflatable rear.
- Easily interchangeable inflation valves.
- Ratchet pulley with return brake to ease strain and protection to prevent jamming.
- The upper part of the protection can be removed without compromising safety.
- Bottom is highly resistant to abrasion in Cordura®1500.
- Pee tube
- Front pockets with safety loops for radios and cameras
- Larger cockpit provided with hole for Power Bank cable passage
- Large elastic material side pockets
- Camel-bag container
Woody Valley X-Rated 7 Technical data:
|Type of closing strap system||Get-Up with T-Lock system|
|Type of back protection||Foam protection with 14 cm diameter|
|LTF certification No.||EAPR-GZ- 0541/16|
|Working load||120 daN|
|Weight*||7,1 Kg||7,7 Kg||8,5 Kg|
|Karabiner-seat distance||47 cm||49,5 cm||53,5 cm|
|Karabiner-to-karabiner distance (min. max.)||40/51 cm|
|Dimensions of carbon seat plate|
|Rear width||25,8 cm||27,5 cm||29,7 cm|
|Front width||23,3 cm||24,8 cm||26,8 cm|
|Depth||32,5 cm||34,6 cm||37,4 cm|
|Lower ballast capacity||6,3 litri||7,8 litri||9,8 litri|
|Rescue container||Double rescue container under the seat; optional front rescue parachute|
|Volume of the intended rescue system containers||4000-10000 ccm|
|Higher ballast capacity||6,5 litri|
*Total weight, including reserve parachute handles, karabiners and protection.