The Alinco DJ-A10 VHF handheld transceiver packs a lot of performance into a MIL-spec rugged polycarbonate body.
Designed to resist splashes and dust, the DJ-A10 features professional grade specifications such as 1W audio output, 2.5 ppm frequency stability, capable of operating 136-174 MHz range at 5W with 50 tone-squelch, DCS or DTMF/ANI in 128 programmable-channels or VFO mode.
- 128 channels to program operating parameters via PC utility software Channel,
- Name tag and VFO (Frequency) display modes selectable
- Comes with a rechargeable Li-Ion pack, desktop quick-charger and high-performance whip antenna
- Ergonomically designed compact body 59.0W x 98.0H x 35.0D mm or 2.32W x 3.86H x 1.38D inches (w/o projections, approx.),
- Weighs approx.227g or 8.01oz inclusive of battery pack and antenna
- 3 types of Scan functions (VFO/Memory channels/Priority),
- 50 CTCSS, 116 DCS and 4 Tone-burst tones
- Backlit, Dot Matrix LCD screen with alphanumeric name tag
- Microphone and speaker ports Includes FM radio receiver,
- Internal VOX, Voiceprompt in English,
- Analog scrambling,
- Voice Compounder,
- Narrow FM,
- Busy-Channel- Lockout,