The Free Air Com 3 is a specialist paramotoring helmet. The Free Air Com 3 is a very versatile helmet that can be fitted with a visor, ear muffs or peltor headset. Contact Fly Sussex Paragliding if you need any help or advice – email@example.com.
The Free Air Com 3 is a unique helmet, manufactured using advanced carbon Kevlar technology, with hand laid composite shell. Aiming to optimise the design of helmet for airborne sports, specially targeting paramotor pilots.
Free Air Com 3 is an evolution of our very popular Free Air Com and Free Air II helmets, based on them and using the same certification (EN 966), but with redesigned shape and new features.
Free Air Com III can be coupled with different visors supplied by APCO and prepared for a number of visor assembly options. It is also prepared to accept most communication systems. Assembling the headset is a simple straightforward procedure.
Free Air Com 3 Helmet Features:
- Three options for visors
- Four color choices
- Four sizes from Small to X-Large
- Slim profile – low drag, sleek look
- Hand laid composite shell structure
- Vents for airflow control – efficient cooling in the helmet
- Visor compatible
- Washable, replaceable internal lining
- Composite shell with EPS inner shell and full lining cover
- Weight 600 gr.
- Ready to accept communication headset
- Specially designed for Paramotor use
- Velvet colors (except White)
- High quality finish
- Robust construction – Built to last
Free Air Com III (Code: 60150 – helmet only)
- As default version Free Air Com III delivered assembled with full face visor with new connection system
- Alternatively, Free Air Com III can be supplied with other visor option assembled or with no visor as per your preference.
- Helmet and visor as well as headset are each priced separately and use separate codes
- Simple, foolproof Visor installation / replacement, can be performed by any dealer.
Free Air com 3 Ear muffs and headset options:
|APCO uses Peltor ear muffs as base for headsets. Helmet can be supplied with or without ear muffs for noise reduction or with communication headset against your order.
Headset installation is simple, easily done by you or your dealer. Therefore changing or replacing headset / earmuff is a routine task allowing for greater flexibility and more options.
Cable connection to the transmitter is also plug in and can be changed by the dealer according to the type of radio used.
Radio Cable Connectors: today there are many types of radio equipment available, we stock cables for the 4 most popular radio transmitters.
To complete our range of products for ppg flying and following repeated requests from our dealers, we are now also offering headset for communication to be supplied with and without the Free Air Com helmet.
The headset is based is on ear piece from Peltor to insure highest quality transmission and best noise reduction.
One of the only communication headset specially designed for paramotor, high level noisy environments.
This headset guarantees high performance clear communication with long transmission range The headset communication is PTT activated.
Unlike the competition, it has push to talk buttons (PTT) on both left and right ear muffs, allowing for maximum freedom when flying.
The ear muffs can be clicked firmly locked on the ears for maximum noise reduction, or if on the ground can be wide open without need to remove the helmet (see middle two photos above)
The headset can be supplied assembled on Free Air Com or separately, ready to install on helmet
(compatable with most paramotor helmets on the market)
PHD1 Headset (Code: 6013670 – headset complete, not including connector cable)
Cable to connect your radio to headset:
Please let us know what type of radio you have.