Hanwag has produced the surprisingly lightweight and waterproof Hanwag Sky GTX boots for paraglider and hang glider pilots. Hanwag Sky GTX boots have great cushioning and comfort, breathable and durably.
The Hanwag fit is a legend in itself, years of experience, expert craftsmanship, the best materials and robust construction techniques ensure the optimal functionality and outstanding quality of our footwear. Hanwag stands primarily for: A perfect fit, function, quality and handcrafted expertise.
- Click Clamps (clamping lace rings) for two-zone lacing: enable different lacing tensions, e.g. tighter at the fore-/mid foot and looser around the ankle during mountain ascents
- High, protective rubber rand
- Smooth adjustable Ghilly-lacing on the lower section of the upper
- Cemented construction, easy to resole
- Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- No open eyelets or lace hooks to prevent line tangling
- Rubber toe caps
- Soft, stretch fabric padded cuff
- Flex zone at heel
- Loop at heel for easy slip-on
- Shock Absorb: additional shock absorber in the heel
- Extremely comfortable midsole
- Vibram sole
- Made in Europe
- Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 635
- Upper: suede / Air Mesh
- Sole: Vibram® Mars
- Sole Features: EVA rubber outsole, Flex zones, High-grip profile with turf cleats, Wide sole surfac, Additional cushioning
- Lining: GORE-TEX® laminate
- Gender: Unisex
- Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
- Patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable.
- Ghilly lacing: Flexible instep lacing with loops. Allows a tight fit, yet guarantees mobility.
- Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
- Increased comfort and enhanced air circulation due to a pumping action in the tongue and cushioning while walking.
- Special clamping eyelets enable different lacing tensions at the fore-/mid foot and around the ankle (2-zone lacing).