Niviuk Icepeak X-One
Destined to be number one
The new Icepeak X-One aims to offer unique performance and an unparalleled flying experience. Feel the thrill of flying in a wing designed and prepared to lead the way in high-end competitions.
Leader of the pack
A greater speed range combined with an impeccable and efficient glide will allow you to be one step ahead of the rest in all competitions.
The perfect balance
A modern design and a new airfoil facilitated the creation of a fast, solid and performant wing during all phases of flight.
Innovation & Technology /State of the art technology (Latest technologies)
The past years of research and the implementation of the latest Niviuk technologies, position the new X-One as the most optimized wing ever done in Niviuk and makes it the new benchmark in the CCC category.
Stand out on competitions with the best performance possible. A versatile and fast wing that will allow you to obtain the best results.
NEW HIGH PERFORMANCES AND MORE EFFICIENCY
- Faster at full speed.
- Better glide ratio on every conditions.
- More efficient in thermal.
- More efficient in moving air
- A wing which is very easy to understand.
- B risers piloting is more efficient, better handling with more pressure and better control until you reach full speed.
- Good compacity even with high aspect ratio.
- A cleaner leading edge with less wrinkles focused to lessen the drag.
An optimized trailing edge with reinforcements and a canopy with a new assembling method.
- Better optimization of the lift position to be more performant in all the racing conditions and to be able to be faster at full speed.
TOTALLY NEW INTERNAL STRUCTURE
- Better weight repartition.
NEW ASPECT RATIO 8
- This is the highest aspect ratio we have ever done on a certified wing.
16 MORE CELLS THAN THE EVOX
- This increasement achieves a cleaner surface and more compacity even with a high aspect ratio.
- The optimization of the risers allows a better and more progressive acceleration repartition.
DISTRIBUTION OF ANGLES (VRILLAGE)
- The optimization of all the angles in all the canopy assures less drag and better glide.
NEW ERGO HANDLE
- The Ergo allows an intuitive piloting which is very efficient in high speeds.
3D Leading Edge
3DL technology is an adjustment of the fabric at the leading edge of the wing to control the ballooning and the creases that are generated by the curvature in this area. The leading edge is then divided into sub-panels which are sewn into each of the cells at the front of the wing. As a result, the leading edge of the wing is more evenly tensioned, which benefits the wing in performance and durability.
3D Pattern Cut Optimization
This technology seeks to implement the best orientation of the cloth on each panel according to its location on the leading edge. If the cloth pattern is correctly aligned with the load axes, the cloth suffers less deformation flight after flight, so the leading edge keeps its shape better and maintains its durability over time.
Drag Reduction Structure
With the application of the DRS, the airflow at the trailing edge is directed more progressively along the adverse pressure gradient with the aim of reducing the aerodynamic drag produced in this area. This increases performance without compromising safety or control of the wing.
RAM Air Intake
The Ram Air Intake system is characterised by the arrangement of the air inlets, to ensure optimal maintenance of internal pressure across the the whole range of angles of attack.
Structured Leading Edge
The SLE is a rigid structure located at the leading edge of the wing that eliminates the need for old-fashioned mylar reinforcements in this area, thus reducing the weight and increasing the durability of the wing. The leading edge will also have better turbulence absorbing qualities.
Structured Trailing Edge
The STE provides a rigid structure at the trailing edge in order to maintain its shape in accelerated flight. In addition, the rigidity provided by these elements improves the load distribution, reducing wrinkles, and consequently drag, and therefore ensuring better performance.
Nitinol is a combination of 50% nickel and 50% titanium. This technology provides three outstanding benefits that increase the performance of the wing, compared to plastic rods.
There are no reviews yet.