The Ozone Oxygen 2+ is an affordable entry level paragliding harness designed for beginners. The Ozone Oxygen 2+ has a large durable foam back protection that offers maximum safety. At Fly Sussex we have used the Oxygen series of harnesses in the school for over 10 years because of the safe back protection, durable materials and safety buckles. Expect the Oxygen 2+ to weigh in at approx 5kg including the carabiners, reserve bridle, wooden seat plate and foam back protection.
The Oxygen 2+ is Ozone’s latest version of their entry-level harness for new pilots. The 2019 revision of this harness includes the following upgrades:
- New radio pocket
- New colour-coded straps for safety and ease of use
- New adjustment buckles with smoother action
- New chest strap protector for groundhandling comfort
- Improved reserve compartment
- Sewn-in reserve bridles
The Ozone Oxygen 2 is a sleek and clutter-free harness that is easy to use, with a focus on sensitivity, comfort, and ease of use. The simple layout of the harness belies the technology and innovation within:
- Sliding seat board allows for an easy transition from standing to seated positions, making the most important parts of the flight (take off and landing) easier, safer and less stressful.
- The O2+ transmits glider movement to the pilot as coordinated feedback, and can be adjusted to your taste by adjusting the semi-crossbraced chest strap.
- In the turn, the O2+ is well balanced with progressive weight-shift that enables you to place the glider’s bank and keep it exactly where you want it in the turn.
- Experienced pilots will love the coordinated feel of the O2+ in active air – locking into the core of a thermal has never been easier.
- Suited equally well for Soaring, Acro and XC flights.
- Fits in the standard OZONE Bag with any wing.
- Sliding seat board
- Long Y bridle attachment point is included*
- ‘Safe T’ system
- Integral reserve container (for left or right handed pilots)
- 17cm Mousse foam back protector – one of the largest on the market
- Side pocket with zip
*Please note that if choosing an OZONE Angel reserve parachute to accompany your Oxygen2+ harness, you will want to order the Angel with a “Short Single” bridle. You will also need to purchase an 8mm Square Maillon Rapide to connect the reserve to the harness bridles.
OZONE OXYGEN 2+ SPECIFICATIONS
EN Certified to 120Kg
Weights for the M size :
- Harness M Naked Weight: 2.560kg
- Mousse Bag 17cm: 1.055kg
- Seat Plate: 0.686kg
Harness + Back Bumper, Seat plate, Carabiners, Reserve Handle: 4.580kg
MAXIMUM LOAD 120kg
|up to 175 cm||170-185 cm||180 cm +|
Bag – Ripstop Nylon / Oxford 210Denier, PU Double Coating 0.8MM
Harness – Ripstop Nylon
Buckles – AustriaAlpin quick release, Austrialpin buckkle 25mm
Webbing – Gurth and Wolf 20mm Polyamide, breaking strength 1700 kg.