Popular amongst alpinists for their impressive handling in cold, dry conditions, the Baltoro are mid weight softshell gloves with reinforced leather palms.
Designed with a Matrix™ outer, PrimaLoft® insulation on the back of the hand and durable leather palms, these softshell gloves provide protection and warmth without compromising on dexterity.
Fast-drying and hard-wearing, the Baltoro has reinforced leather patches over critical seams – ideal for use with poles or tools. Alongside this its pre-curved design, roomy boxwall finger construction and drawcord cuff closure all enhance fit, making it a staple for classic mountaineering.
- Matrix™ outer fabric
- Pittards® Armortan® reinforced leather palm
- Pittards® Armortan®leather reinforcement patch over critical seams
- Back of thumb flocking patch
- Drawcord cuff closure
- PrimaLoft® insulation to back of hand
- High pile lining to back of hand
- Bemberg palm lining
- Pre-curved design
- Boxwall finger construction