An SIV course is pretty much the most fun way there is to become a safer pilot!
All this takes place in the safest possible conditions – over water with a rescue boat on hand – in the stunning setting of Oludeniz.
- BHPA Clup Pilot rated
- Current in both nil wind (forward) and stronger wind (reverse) launches.
- You don’t need masses of experience before you do an SIV. The course will be adapted to suit your level. It’s never too early to start learning to be a safer pilot – as long as you can take off and land safely without radio guidance.
- Travel insurance that covers solo paragliding
- Individually tailored SIV tuition
- Safety boat in the water at all times during manoeuvres
- Detailed pre-flight briefings
- Video debrief
- Your SIV videos to take away at the end of the course
- Transport to launch on SIV days
- Flights to Dalaman Airport
- Airport Transfers
- Forestry Commission tax – approx TL30-40 for each trip to take-off
Flights and accommodation:
- Easyjet, British Airways, Tui, Pegasus and Jet 2 all fly direct to Dalaman from Gatwick and other London Airports.
- We usually schedule our courses to tie in with the Easyjet flights, but you can take any flights that are convenient.
- Accommodation in Magic Tulip Beach Hotel (3*) starts at £17 per room per night