Almost any pilot can improve their thermalling skills and these weeks will help you do just that! In either the French Alps or the striking volcanic landscape of Tenerife, we’ll be aiming to have you at cloudbase as often and as much as possible!
- 10th to 17th June 2017
- 25th July to 1st August 2017
- 22nd to 29th of April 2017
- 23rd to 30th September 2017
- 11th to 18th November 2017
The week covers:
- What is a thermal, where to find them and how they behave?
- How to stay in them!
- How different weather and landscapes affects thermals?
- Pitch control and active flying – putting your glider in the right place at the right time!
We may go cross country on these weeks, but the primary aim is to get as much airtime as possible.
Laragne – £820
Annecy – £820
Tenerife – £695 +accommodation
- Airport transfers
- Bed & breakfast accommodation, based on 2 sharing (not included for Tenerife)
- All transport: to take-off, retrieves and evening meals
- Guiding and coaching from our team
- Around 10 hours airtime post CP
- Able to take off and land in a variety of conditions
- Your own glider, harness, helmet and reserve
- The desire to learn and fly lots!
For more information
Contact us for more information